FeedleCON is happening again! This year, we’ve joined forces with bluknight to make “BluFeedleCON”. It will likely happen at his place in the southern parts of Denver, which excursions being planned to places around town.
Those not in Denver will certainly want to book their travel now. Those in Denver might want to prepare for the fireworks. And yes, if you are reading this, you are invited.
Tentative schedule includes:
- Friday Night board gaming at Board Game Republic
- 9:00am – 12 noon: Saturday morning “brunch” at Zook’s Coffee
- A Saturday or Sunday afternoon BBQ at Matt’s place
- April 10 (Feedle’s Birthday, Monday): Sushi at Sushi Katsu, Greenwood Village
$25 for ALL YOU CAN KEEP DOWN SUSHI, man.
Ideas (including some already shot down, sorry):
- Unfortunately, I don’t think Lakeside will be open yet, so we can’t risk life and limb on the Cyclone (and yes, for those who haven’t been there yet, it’s as ricketey as fuck as it looks in that video). They haven’t posted their 2017 schedule yet, but last year they didn’t open until early May …
- Elitch Gardens also doesn’t open until the last weekend in April.
- 1UP and Hyperspace are both options. Hyperspace is right behind Casa
VenenoBonita if there’s interest there. (AS SEEN ON SOUTH PARK!) (BYOBB: Bring Your Own Barf Bag) (Yes, I’m done bashing on CasaB now)
- Denver does have some excellent museums, including the aquarium downtown.
Leave other ideas in the comments!
BADGES! WE DON’T NEED NO STINKI..
oh, wait, maybe we do.
Once again, I am designing a badge. I’ll have a tentative design sometime this weekend, if you want one let me know.